If YOU Do Not Invest In Yourself –
Who Will Bet On You?
Assess Your CASH-To-CASH CYCLE
Are You Ready To Move Your Career Up A Notch?
Assess Your CASH-to-CASH CYCLE
- Fast and reasonably accurate
- Inexpensive and non-intrusive when compared to collection of data from SAP and analysis of the data
- Actionable results
- Based on self-assessment
- Not data-analysis based – no collection and analysis of internal data
- Click on the link sent to you when you purchase this product.
- It will take you to a questionnaire.
- Take about ten minutes to answer the 25 questions as accurately as you can.
- You will be emailed a pdf report with results.
- This report will identify the areas of strengths and weaknesses in your supply chain.
ABOUT THE PRINCIPAL AUTHOR
Today, Vivek and his partners are among 20-30 people on the planet earth who have this deep understanding of supply chain systems, practices and tools. CEOs, COOs, executives and Boards call them in most challenging situations once they know the full potential of supply chain based transformations. Following are key milestones in Vivek’s journey:
- Started in 1983 as a merchant navy cadet at 18 years age, worked his way to qualify as a Captain – qualified to take command of any merchant ship, worldwide.
- Earned a top tier MBA from UNSW at the top of his class.
- Joined highly regarded strategy consulting firm Booz Allen & Hamilton, consulting to the CEOs, Boards and senior management of global corporations within Australia.
- To learn and specialise in supply chain – against all odds, sought out the co-inventor of supply chain in Germany and convinced him to be a partner in his firm, GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP, launched in January 2000.
- More than 500 successful blue chip projects with high impact business transformations in large corporations using the full power of SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
- 4 Seminal and path breaking business books IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – these are available in bookstores and universities and libraries worldwide.