How supply chain mastery can help cMOs
As the cliche goes
“Your network is your net worth”.
This is true of Business-to-Business network as well. Supply Chain 3.0 helps you build, mobilise and harness your business-to-business network.
Whether you are looking for innovation, better customer service, segmented supply chains customised to each market segment, or just trying to figure out how to turn your customers into raving fans of your brand – we can help.
is totally customized to your needs. Global Supply Chain Group will provide you a personalized support from analysis to implementation of your Supply Chain transformation.
We collect your data about your Supply Chain. We help you improve the accuracy and reliability of the data gathering so that you can have a clear picture of your Supply Chain.
Our analyst team will analyze the data, and use a scientific deductive method to have an unquestionable overview of the current situation.
From this analysis we will help you build a road map with clear goals. Our methodology does not only tell you what your problems are, but also give you the keys to solve them.
Unlike other consulting agencies, we help you implement the changes. We are always available to answer your questions. Global Supply Chain Group offers to improve the executives’ skills in Supply Chain. One and two-day workshops are available to train them. We can also place temporary one of our team members to your company.
When CMOs use our expertise?
- When your competitors are delivering superior products and service at lower prices – and you are stumped how they can make profits.
- When the Board of Directors has asked for a presentation on supply chain performance, contribution or plans and you are short of resources.
- When all your customers are uniformly and mildly dissatisfied with your company’s products and service – and no one knows why.
- When you are trying to figure out how to extract the maximum real profitability out of each customer segment.
- When sale and operations do not work together to minimise cost of fulfillment and maximise the outcomes of supply chains.
- When you think there has to be a better, more cost effective way of configuring the supply chain to make your customers happier.
- When warehouses are overflowing with inventory, on rounds you routinely see obsolete/redundant stock lying around. Working capital is an issue.
- When evidence of lack of planning and scheduling is all over: chaos, missed shipments, double payments, double shipments, low utilization of trucks, etc.
Contact us today for a confidential discussion.