Five Steps To Real Supply Chain Leadersghip
FIVE STEPS TO REAL SUPPLY CHAIN LEADERSHIP
What does it take to become a real supply chain leader? Our book The 5-STAR Business Network provides a very detailed answer in writing.
This course is based on that content – and supplements it with suitable audio recording in many places.
If you aim to become a real supply chain leader at some point in time, this is a thought-provoking course with more than adequate content to place you there. It might even take you beyond if you play your cards right.
ABOUT THE PRINCIPAL AUTHOR
Today, Vivek and his partners are among 20-30 people on the planet earth who have this deep understanding of supply chain systems, practices and tools. CEOs, COOs, executives and Boards call them in most challenging situations once they know the full potential of supply chain based transformations. Following are key milestones in Vivek’s journey:
- Started in 1983 as a merchant navy cadet at 18 years age, worked his way to qualify as a Captain – qualified to take command of any merchant ship, worldwide.
- Earned a top tier MBA from UNSW at the top of his class.
- Joined highly regarded strategy consulting firm Booz Allen & Hamilton, consulting to the CEOs, Boards and senior management of global corporations within Australia.
- To learn and specialise in supply chain – against all odds, sought out the co-inventor of supply chain in Germany and convinced him to be a partner in his firm, GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP, launched in January 2000.
- More than 500 successful blue chip projects with high impact business transformations in large corporations using the full power of SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
- 4 Seminal and path breaking business books IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – these are available in bookstores and universities and libraries worldwide.