At Global Supply Chain Group, we pride ourselves in our cutting edge knowledge of supply chain management and we want to make sure our clients benefit from it. The Executive Mentoring and Coaching program was created with that very intention in mind. Busy executives who seek answers to questions such as “Where do I go from now?”, “How do I keep up with the trends in Supply Chain Management?” or just simply “Why do I need to know about Supply Chain?” will find the offerings extremely beneficial.
- Unstructured, flexible program
- Driven by specific demand of executives in the short term, e.g. brainstorm a new initiative or get past a particular hurdle
- Starts with strategic planning and setting goals to achieve together
- Structured program, fully customisable
- Driven by executives’ demand to stay competitive in the long run, e.g. learn about an area outside of their domain
- Pairs a client with one of our senior team members
Executive Temporary Placement
- Our own people work in-house with our clients for a set period of time
- Used during the analysis and supply chain/operational transformation period
Why use these services?
- Impartial, personalised and confidential services that are designed in the best interest of our clients
- Spot problems early with a fresh perspective
- Learn directly from industry thought leaders and supply chain experts
Talk to us confidentially today and get access to the best supply chain management know-how.