Supply Chain 3.0 – Who Can Assist Me?
Today, more than ever before, CEOs, Boards and Executives are bombarded by a plethora of advisors. They all have their place in the scheme of things. They all claim they are good – it is not easy to make a choice.
We believe, like everything else, there are horses for courses – in fact we have written a board paper titled – “The Three Lifelines of the Board” which you can access by clicking here.
- Care – who cares more for your business – and what is the demonstrable evidence of this (besides the testimonials)
- Trust – who has earned the trust of their previous customers and has kept the repeat customer usage rate high enough to demonstrate this trust
- Passion – who is passionate about their field of expertise, and has stuck to their field of expertise through ups and downs
- Know-how – who has the worlds’ best substantive know-how in their field of expertise and what is the evidence of this
- Experience – who are the actual staff that will work on our supply chain projects and what is their real experience on projects of this nature. How much of the actual work will be done by the senior partners
- Breadth of exposure – who has the diversity of exposure to be able to grasp and combine the best approaches from a variety of situations to create your unique solution
We are confident that on discussion with us, you will find us suitable partners to work alongside your chosen internal teams on your business transformation projects. Click on any of the links above to get more details on why we think so. Or, contact us.