Want To Enjoy The FULL Benefits Of A TRULY Effective Supply Chain?
We are arguably one of world's first top tier strategy houses focused entirely on the art of supply chain management.
In Addition To 'Co-Inventing' Supply Chain Management, The Principals Of Global Supply Chain Group Have Continued To Create, Harness And Propogate A Significant Amount Of Practical Intellectual Capital On Supply Chain Management That Forms The Foundatation Of Every Supply Chain In The World Today. -More
Get In Touch With Us When It Is Time To REALLY Transform Your Supply Chain.
UPGRADE YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN USING OUR RESULTS FOCUSED APPROACH
- SYSTEMATIC, RAPID, AND SECURE METHODOLOGY
- PRACTICAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – REPORTS AND BOOKS
- FLEXIBLE, MASTERFUL TEAMS
The 8 Critical Issues Facing Global Business Leaders And Five Insights For Outstanding Success
We have been lucky to avoid the global financial crisis so far because of the Commodities boom. Australian economy relay on the Chinese demand of commodities. Australian prosperity is now inextricably linked to the Chinese economy. This year economic indicators are still strong. GPD growth has resumed and is expected to continue at 4.25%. However Chinese economy shows some signs of slowdown.
Extensive research shows significant and similar trends across multiple industries. Among them there are 8 critical issues facing Global Business Leaders.
- Acute shortage of skilled workforce for modern operations
- Rapidly intensifying pressure to reduce operations cost in face of business uncertainty. Logistics is one of the top 5 means of cost reduction in almost all corporations looking to reduce costs.
- Intense scrutiny of Supply Chain Management functions within most organizations.
- Further globalization of Supply Chains-explosion of global connectivity
- Continued shifting of balance of power to outsourced services providers
- Information overwhelm and activity overload
- Demanding customers expecting more all the time
- Supply chain compression- reduction in inventory, time, and working capital.
To learn more about these issues and their solutions get the free report here