THE ART OF "REALLY" KNOWING YOUR CUSTOMERS
“The Art Of Life Lies In A Constant Readjustment To Our Surroundings.”
Green, solar and high technology is an emerging industry. Companies are now looking for alternative sources of energy and ways to reduce consumption as oil prices continue to rise. There are many options available to companies for reducing energy consumption and dependency on oil, from something as simple as switching to low energy light bulbs to implementing a solar energy system.
Globally companies and individuals are growing more and more environmentally aware. Technological advances and new options for green technology are introduced daily and are becoming more and more affordable.
Problems In The Industry:
- Waste management
- Energy conservation
- Sustainable operations
Whether you are in the business of obtaining sustainable energies, involved in water and air purification, sewage treatment, or just looking to decrease your environmental foot-print the experts at Global Supply Chain Group will work with your company to develop the most efficient and cost-effective means of doing so. Global Supply Chain Group has years of experience in dealing with green supply chains and corporate social responsibility.
Today, Vivek and his partners are among 20-30 people on the planet earth who have this deep understanding of supply chain systems, practices and tools. CEOs, COOs, executives and Boards call them in most challenging situations once they know the full potential of supply chain based transformations. Following are key milestones in Vivek's journey:
- Started in 1983 as a merchant navy cadet at 18 years age, worked his way to qualify as a Captain – qualified to take command of any merchant ship, worldwide.
- Earned a top tier MBA from UNSW at the top of his class.
- Joined highly regarded strategy consulting firm Booz Allen & Hamilton, consulting to the CEOs, Boards and senior management of global corporations within Australia.
- To learn and specialise in supply chain – against all odds, sought out the co-inventor of supply chain in Germany and convinced him to be a partner in his firm, GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP, launched in January 2000.
- More than 500 successful blue chip projects with high impact business transformations in large corporations using the full power of SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
- 4 Seminal and path breaking business books IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – these are available in bookstores and universities and libraries worldwide.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Our Clients say it better than we ever could:
Our Clients come from a variety of industries – yet they have a common element. They rarely rest on their laurels, and are always looking to do better.
OUR PROJECTS - EFFECTIVE TRANSFORMATIONS
In the last 20 years we have completed more than 500 projects. Click below to see a sample of our projects.
EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT A SUPPLY CHAIN CAREER
NOW Is The Best Time To Take YOUR Career Seriously:Y