How Global Supply Chain Group Can Help Logistics?
GSCG can help you streamline your supply chain, balance risk management concern and reduce costs.
Our methodology is totally customized to your needs. Global Supply Chain Group will provide you a personalized support from the analysis to the implementation of the Supply Chain transformation.
we collect your data about your Supply Chain. We help you improve the accuracy and reliability of the data gathering so that you can have a clear picture of your Supply Chain.
Our analyst team will analyze the data, and use a scientific deductive method to have an unquestionable overview of the current situation.
From this analysis we will help you to build a roadmap with clear goals. Our methodology does not only tell you what your problems are we but also give you the keys to solve them.
Not like other consulting agency we help you to implement the changes. We are always available to answer your questions. Global Supply Chain Group offers to improve the executives’ skills in Supply Chain. 1 and 2 days workshops are available to train them. We can also place temporary one of our team members to your company.
When to use us?
- When the Board of Directors has asked for a presentation on supply chain performance, contribution or plans and you are short of resources
- When you are going to negotiate and need content to balance the information asymmetry
- When you suspect you are spending too much on freight, transportation, Third Party Logistics (3PL), warehousing etc.
- When you think your suppliers in supply chain know more about supply chain in your business than you do, and they are using that knowledge as a negotiation leverage
- When you think there has to be a better, more cost effective way of configuring the supply chain
- When the service levels are suffering, customers are constantly complaining
- When warehouses are overflowing with inventory, on rounds you routinely see obsolete/redundant stock lying around. Working capital is an issue.
- When evidence of lack of planning and scheduling is all over: chaos, missed shipments, double payments, double shipments, low utilization of trucks, etc.
Contact us today for a confidential discussion.