GSCG Can Help You Streamline Your Supply Chain, Balance Risk Management Concern And Reduce Costs.
Our methodology is totally customized to your needs. Global Supply Chain Group will provide you a personalized support from the analysis to the implementation of the Supply Chain transformation.
we collect your data about your Supply Chain. We help you improve the accuracy and reliability of the data gathering so that you can have a clear picture of your Supply Chain.
Our analyst team will analyze the data, and use a scientific deductive method to have an unquestionable overview of the current situation.
From this analysis we will help you to build a roadmap with clear goals. Our methodology does not only tell you what your problems are we but also give you the keys to solve them.
Not like other consulting agency we help you to implement the changes. We are always available to answer your questions. Global Supply Chain Group offers to improve the executives’ skills in Supply Chain. 1 and 2 days workshops are available to train them. We can also place temporary one of our team members to your company.
When To Use Us?
- When the Board of Directors has asked for a presentation on supply chain performance, contribution or plans and you are short of resources
- When you are going to negotiate and need content to balance the information asymmetry
- When you suspect you are spending too much on freight, transportation, Third Party Logistics (3PL), warehousing etc.
- When you think your suppliers in supply chain know more about supply chain in your business than you do, and they are using that knowledge as a negotiation leverage
- When you think there has to be a better, more cost effective way of configuring the supply chain
- When the service levels are suffering, customers are constantly complaining
- When warehouses are overflowing with inventory, on rounds you routinely see obsolete/redundant stock lying around. Working capital is an issue.
- When evidence of lack of planning and scheduling is all over: chaos, missed shipments, double payments, double shipments, low utilization of trucks, etc.
Contact us today for a confidential discussion.
ABOUT THE PRINCIPAL AUTHOR
Today, Vivek and his partners are among 20-30 people on the planet earth who have this deep understanding of supply chain systems, practices and tools. CEOs, COOs, executives and Boards call them in most challenging situations once they know the full potential of supply chain based transformations. Following are key milestones in Vivek’s journey:
- Started in 1983 as a merchant navy cadet at 18 years age, worked his way to qualify as a Captain – qualified to take command of any merchant ship, worldwide.
- Earned a top tier MBA from UNSW at the top of his class.
- Joined highly regarded strategy consulting firm Booz Allen & Hamilton, consulting to the CEOs, Boards and senior management of global corporations within Australia.
- To learn and specialise in supply chain – against all odds, sought out the co-inventor of supply chain in Germany and convinced him to be a partner in his firm, GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP, launched in January 2000.
- More than 500 successful blue chip projects with high impact business transformations in large corporations using the full power of SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
- 4 Seminal and path breaking business books IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – these are available in bookstores and universities and libraries worldwide.