Do not just take my word for it. Get hold of our book 'Outsourcing 3.0' and make up your own mind.
OUTPERFORM OUTSOURCE OUTPROFIT
If you have been involved in OUTSOURCING in your career – think back and assess how many problems you faced. It may not surprise you to know that over two-thirds of outsourcing arrangements are regarded as failures by objective measures.
- What is the reason for this failure?
- What impact could it have on your career?
- What if there was a better way to determine whether to outsource or not?
- What if there was better way to outsource?
WHAT DO GREAT CORPORATE LEADERS HAVE IN COMMON?
“Their ability to pick and extract the power from uncommon teams – teams of internal experts and external service providers who can aggregate, work well together under pressure, and create the magic called success. That is where it becomes critical to outsource well.”
WHEN TO OUTSOURCE AND HOW TO DO IT WELL
- Find out the value drivers behind outsourcing
- Learn to navigate the grey area between “Must outsource” and “Must not outsource”
- Grasp the dynamics of outsourcing
- Understand why traditional outsourcing is failing expectations