Supply chain courses, workshops and trainings
From the very beginning, one of the frustrations shared by our clients has been the big gap between the supply chain theory taught at the universities and institutes, and the supply chain practice that they see around them.
A bigger problem is that every few years cutting edge supply chain practice moves on the next level, This evolution is generally kept confidential by the companies that create this progress - whether they are consulting companies such as our company, or the clients who apply these practices in their organisations.
Both these above problems create a unique situation - on one hand there is a plethora of courses, and on the other hand only a handful of them provide the latest, practical content.
On top of it most people make the training so boring that the participants start nodding off with sleep or drift away to do other things on their mobile phones or tablets.
Our workshops and trainings are designed to fulfill the gaps created by the above realities.
TOP FIVE BENEFITS OF OUR SUPPLY CHAIN COURSES AND WORKSHOPS
- Specialist body of knowledge in one important aspect of supply chain — Train your staff with experts.
- Cover one topic in-depth or a range of topics — Versatile enough to provide depth or breadth as desired.
- Can combine two or more courses to provide a wider exposure — Please talk to us for customization.
- Practical knowledge that really works in your company — See the impact on productivity and effectiveness the next day.
- Bring everyone to the same, elevated, level of knowledge base — So they can play together and win the supply chain game against your competition.
WHEN YOU SHOULD tHINK ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS
ADVANCED LEVEL WORKSHOPS (FOR BOARDS AND SENIOR EXECUTIVES)
- When near enough is not good enough.
- When your profits slump unexpectedly, and you wonder how to reverse the trend.
- When you want the supply chain to be world-class and you want to play with the best.
- When customers are abandoning the ship, and you cannot figure out how competition can do what your staff cannot do.
- When your product range needs a revamp with a rapid NPD (New Product Development) cycle.
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL WORKSHOPS (FOR SENIOR AND MIDDLE MANAGERS)
- When you know there is more to supply chain than what they tell you.
- When you want to bring your staff to the same level as yourself.
- When you know it can be improved and you just wonder how.
- When you do not have time to personally train them one at a time.
- When your competition is running rings around your operation and you want to reverse the situation.
FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL WORKSHOPS (FOR MANAGERS AND ANALYSTS)
- When your staff is crying out for training.
- When your customers are complaining about poor customer service, errors, missed deliveries, poor quality etc.
- When your suppliers notice, and start ‘talking’ about it.
- When your profits are not what you expected.
- When you wonder what else you could do.
To find out more about all our supply chain courses, workshops and trainings - click below: