BOARD WORKSHOP ON SUPPLY CHAIN GOVERNANCE (HALF DAY)
Boards invest their time very wisely for the simple reason that they never get enough time together to carry out their statutory duties.
The Primary Focus Of Boards is Corporate Governance
There are only a limited number of board meetings so the board process is designed and run with almost military precision to give allow the boards to carry out their statutory tasks with efficiency. In this article we write about how boards do a wonderful job in corporate governance, but still fall short in supply chain governance.
If you want to read more about what is the difference between corporate governance and supply chain governance - here is a simple explanation.
Supply chain governance is equally important
The focus of this popular workshop is entirely on supply chain governance. It covers the topics such as:
- What is supply chain governance?
- How does supply chain governance differ from corporate governance?
- What are the main components of supply chain governance?
- Why most companies still fall short in supply chain governance, even though they easily meet the criteria for corporate governance?
- What is the business impact of lack of adequate supply chain governance?
- What are the potential big risks emanating from lack of adequate supply chain governance?
- Why boards are responsible for supply chain governance?
- How to achieve adequate supply chain governance?
- Is there an easy way to carry out the diagnostics on the level of supply chain governance in your company?
- Which type of companies must have a director on the board with supply chain expertise in order to assure adequate supply chain governance? Why?
If this sounds like a discussion you want to have at the board level within your company, contact us on email@example.com.