financial leadership of operations
Many finance executives need to explore the operations management and supply chains in a more in-depth manner.
Because if they have only a vague idea of what is inside the workings of their own operations and supply chains – then how can they lead the charge into the brave new world?
Finance leaders are constantly challenged by the boards and the other members of the executive teams to engage more meaningfully with their operations.
Financial Leadership of Operations Executive Programme provides the knowledge, the expertise and the network to enable that engagement.
THE FIVE KEY QUESTIONS ON FINANCIAL LEADERSHIP OF OPERATIONS
Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) and their teams of finance executives have a key role to play in the business management. They are uniquely placed to understand not only the key operational decisions but also the full financial impact of these decisions right up to the published financial results.
Financial Leadership of Operations Executive Programme is designed to help companies meet this challenge. It develops dynamic Finance Leaders who can integrate financial leadership with operations and strategic management.
Many CFOs recognise the challenge. They want to understand the Operations Management and Supply Chain Management in a more in-depth manner.
However, most courses on the topic are designed and delivered from the point of view of operations executives rather than finance executives. Hence there is a lot of redundant material while at the same time not enough material of real financial interest.
The solution is to attend the one day programme in Financial Leadership of Operations. This programme will not only provide you with cutting edge information on operations and supply chain management, but also equip you on how to apply this information to your financial management and to overall business strategy. So, whether you are preparing your next board report, or your next annual report - you will not be merely regurgitating information provided by others - you will be well equipped to test, verify and authenticate the information.
Financial Leadership of Operations Executive Programme is designed for those finance leaders – CFOs, finance executives, finance managers and finance analysts – who want to make a positive impact on their overall business.
Those who do not just want to tally and report the results of the action – but also influence the action in a positive manner.
This executive programme is not merely a theoretical classroom exercise. What you learn by doing stays in your memory for a long time – and you are able to transpose and apply it in your business situation effectively. You will be continuously challenged to think on the cutting edge in a supportive group environment. This programme will empower you to be more effective faster – in operations, in supply chain and in strategy.
- One day concentrated learning – no need to be away from work for too long
- Experiential learning in real world environment from real world thought leaders
- Focus on cutting edge ideas, concepts and their applications to your business – no vague finance or supply chain theories
- Be a real part of operational change leadership team in your business
- Provide unique perspectives – a strong combination of your knowledge in finance and operations
- Grow your business to a new height – global supply chain leaders win outstanding competitive advantage for their businesses
- Grow your career to new heights – from CFO to COO or CEO, from a finance executive to CFO or a General Manager, from a finance analyst to a Commercial Manager
- Increase your marketable skills and capabilities in a rapidly changing work environment. Don’t just talk a good game – learn to play it
- Join a growing network of strategic thought leaders who can straddle the worlds of finance and operations with an equal ease
Your Workshop Facilitators
MBA (AGSM), LLM (U. Lon)
MBA (MGSM), bSc (Syd)
CPA, Chief Operating Officer, GE
To get more information in a brochure format click below, or send an email to email@example.com