supply chain gamification
Everyone says they learned vital life skills from the sports they played while growing up.
So why do we forget playful learning in the work place?
Some people believe that corporate learning should be a serious affair. They is no room for frivolity. You cannot learn anything from fun and games. They might even say that playing games is for the kids.
Others believe that their teams already know most everything they need to know to do their jobs. In their eyes there is not much to supply chains anyway. You count boxes, stack them on shelves, pick and pack, and send them away. If the transporter does not bring things on time you have a talk with their bosses.
This is no place to talk about what is supply chain mastery, and why It takes only two years to obtain a master's degree in supply chain but nearly 20 years of working under the tutelage of the acclaimed Masters to really become a Master.
But one thing is acknowledged by all -
TRADITIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN LEARNING IS BORING AND ABSTRACT
- When it comes to supply chain learning, the complex material, the abstract concepts and the
complicated rendering makes traditional training almost totally ineffective.
- Most CXOs and senior executives lament the supply chain talent shortage, and the know how
- This problem of talent shortage and know how deciency is important to solve, urgent in most
companies, and difficult to solve rapidly.
- If this was not the case, then it would not have been a major headache for CXOs and executives
for the last 15 years.
And yet, so far there has been no other option but to continue using the traditional training methods.
WHAT IF THERE WAS A WAY TO TRANSFORM SUPPLY CHAIN LEARNING?
BY GAMIFICATION OF SUPPLY CHAIN CONCEPTS
YOU WOULD THEN HAVE A HIGH PERFORMING SUPPLY CHAIN TEAM WHICH IS:
- Clear in its understanding of supply chain concepts
- Able to apply supply chain concepts in real world situations
- Have the ability to think laterally
- Productive, efficient and effective in creating supply chain results.
SUPPLY CHAIN GAMIFICATION IS AN ARDUOUS PROCESS
We have done exactly that
- Select key supply chain concepts
- Think of emotional feel of concepts
- Develop the games to foster those emotional outcomes
- Test the games & improve
- Collect extensive data from feedback
- Run these gamification workshops
key benefits - supply chain gamification
ABOUT OUR GAMIFICATION WORKSHOPS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL:
- Core concepts will be absorbed readily
- Concepts stay in memory for ever
- Concepts are recalled readily at will
- Concepts are recalled exactly when needed
Codified knowledge gleaned from the experience of decades of real life business transformations around the world. This knowledge base is founded on working inside and alongside more than 4,000 companies including the supply chain partners of clients.
Practical Transformative Mindset
Emphasis on creating a path from current state to the best possible state - based on a proven foundation of knowledge combining what works from a multitude of milieu.
Holistic perspective - combining a 20,000 feet aerial view with granular reality on the ground.
Applauded by Presidents and
The capability of every framework is tested by its applicability in real life transformational situations and its acceptance by people who matter.