Roc has 10 years of experience in logistics and supply chain management. He has worked in strategic and IT perspectives with a particular focus on the unique challenges facing China today. A former official with the Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) in China, Roc earned his MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) in the University of New South Wales in 1996. He also attended executive logistics program in the United States offered by Georgia Tech. After receiving his MBA, Roc spent four years with PwC consulting in the US and China running large supply chain projects and SAP implementations. He then gained first hand knowledge of inbound and outbound logistics and supply chain management in China working as a co-founder of egistics Corp., a pioneer and leader in financial services BPO, for close to 5 years.
The projects that Roc had managed or participated include the following:
- SAP implementation for several leading MNC products companies in China
- Strategic and IT planning for the largest 3PL in China
- Logistics strategy, process and IT solutions for the world’s largest TV manufacturer based out of China
- Logistics strategy and 3PL selection for a worldwide beer brand in China
- Strategic business planning and implementation for a world leading ocean shipping company in China
- Strategic planning and implementation for the logistics hub operators of five major cities in China
- Logistics strategy and IT solutions for a leading dairy products brand in China
- Logistics strategy and software system selection for a leading retailer in China
See other Team Members.