THE ART OF "REALLY" KNOWING YOUR CUSTOMERS
What Is It?
1. Smooth Transitioning In M & A For Logistics We help logistics companies see whether there are compelling reasons for mergers or acquisitions before you award the mandate. If there are, we will partner with you throughout the process till post-merger integration.
2. A Rigorous, Risk-Free, Unbiased Methodology
For both acquirers and sellers, we
Why Use It?
1. Intimate Perspectives On Logistics No other investment bank or strategy consulting firm can match our deep practical industry knowledge, our corporate valuation techniques, our M & A process and our commercial acumen.
2. Unique Set Of Criteria Driven By Strategic Business Considerations By having a thorough understanding of requirements from both parties, we help you get the best performance out of your assets, available technology and Third Party Service providers’ (3PL’s) capabilities.
3. Responsive Supply Chains
In the changing global business environment, you will have a true competitive advantage both in terms of massive throughput de-bottlenecking and significant cost reduction.
Five Key Questions For The Boards And Senior Management Teams Considering Mergers And Acquisitions:
- Are your customers routinely asking for a geographical footprint to match theirs? Are your competitors unfairly benefiting by their supply chain breadth?
- Is your company too small to compete effectively on a level playing field? Are your competitors routinely trumpeting their economies of scale and scope in their pitches? Are your investors increasingly pressing for growth?
- Is your business profitability harder to replicate by organic growth?
- Are you routinely being approached by suitors wishing to form strategic alliances and/or more permanent relationships?
- Have you considered buying, selling, or other strategic alliances with businesses in the logistics industry?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes – your company will benefit by talking to our Mergers and Acquisitions team, before you award the mandate, mail to us.
Today, Vivek and his partners are among 20-30 people on the planet earth who have this deep understanding of supply chain systems, practices and tools. CEOs, COOs, executives and Boards call them in most challenging situations once they know the full potential of supply chain based transformations. Following are key milestones in Vivek's journey:
- Started in 1983 as a merchant navy cadet at 18 years age, worked his way to qualify as a Captain – qualified to take command of any merchant ship, worldwide.
- Earned a top tier MBA from UNSW at the top of his class.
- Joined highly regarded strategy consulting firm Booz Allen & Hamilton, consulting to the CEOs, Boards and senior management of global corporations within Australia.
- To learn and specialise in supply chain – against all odds, sought out the co-inventor of supply chain in Germany and convinced him to be a partner in his firm, GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP, launched in January 2000.
- More than 500 successful blue chip projects with high impact business transformations in large corporations using the full power of SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
- 4 Seminal and path breaking business books IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – these are available in bookstores and universities and libraries worldwide.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Our Clients say it better than we ever could:
Our Clients come from a variety of industries – yet they have a common element. They rarely rest on their laurels, and are always looking to do better.
OUR PROJECTS - EFFECTIVE TRANSFORMATIONS
In the last 20 years we have completed more than 500 projects. Click below to see a sample of our projects.
EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT A SUPPLY CHAIN CAREER
NOW Is The Best Time To Take YOUR Career Seriously:Y