ONSITE AND OFFSITE WORKSHOPS
- Tailored, Purposeful and Entertaining
- Gamified Learning – The Messages Stick
- Customised for The Audience – Boards, Executive Teams, Managers, Analysts, or Shopfloor Level
Supply Chain Courses, Workshops And Trainings
From the very beginning, one of the frustrations shared by our clients has been the big gap between the supply chain theory taught at the universities and institutes, and the supply chain practice that they see around them.
A bigger problem is that every few years cutting edge supply chain practice moves on the next level, This evolution is generally kept confidential by the companies that create this progress – whether they are consulting companies such as our company, or the clients who apply these practices in their organisations.
Both these above problems create a unique situation – on one hand there is a plethora of courses, and on the other hand only a handful of them provide the latest, practical content.
On top of it most people make the training so boring that the participants start nodding off with sleep or drift away to do other things on their mobile phones or tablets.
Our workshops and trainings are designed to fulfill the gaps created by the above realities.
TOP FIVE BENEFITS OF OUR SUPPLY CHAIN COURSES AND WORKSHOPS
- Specialist body of knowledge in one important aspect of supply chain — Train your staff with experts.
- Cover one topic in-depth or a range of topics — Versatile enough to provide depth or breadth as desired.
- Can combine two or more courses to provide a wider exposure — Please talk to us for customization.
- Practical knowledge that really works in your company — See the impact on productivity and effectiveness the next day.
- Bring everyone to the same, elevated, level of knowledge base — So they can play together and win the supply chain game against your competition.
WHEN YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS
ADVANCED LEVEL WORKSHOPS (FOR BOARDS AND SENIOR EXECUTIVES)
- When near enough is not good enough.
- When your profits slump unexpectedly, and you wonder how to reverse the trend.
- When you want the supply chain to be world-class and you want to play with the best.
- When customers are abandoning the ship, and you cannot figure out how competition can do what your staff cannot do.
- When your product range needs a revamp with a rapid NPD (New Product Development) cycle.
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL WORKSHOPS (FOR SENIOR AND MIDDLE MANAGERS)
- When you know there is more to supply chain than what they tell you.
- When you want to bring your staff to the same level as yourself.
- When you know it can be improved and you just wonder how.
- When you do not have time to personally train them one at a time.
- When your competition is running rings around your operation and you want to reverse the situation.
FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL WORKSHOPS (FOR MANAGERS AND ANALYSTS)
- When your staff is crying out for training.
- When your customers are complaining about poor customer service, errors, missed deliveries, poor quality etc.
- When your suppliers notice, and start ‘talking’ about it.
- When your profits are not what you expected.
- When you wonder what else you could do.
ABOUT THE PRINCIPAL AUTHOR
Today, Vivek and his partners are among 20-30 people on the planet earth who have this deep understanding of supply chain systems, practices and tools. CEOs, COOs, executives and Boards call them in most challenging situations once they know the full potential of supply chain based transformations. Following are key milestones in Vivek's journey:
- Started in 1983 as a merchant navy cadet at 18 years age, worked his way to qualify as a Captain – qualified to take command of any merchant ship, worldwide.
- Earned a top tier MBA from UNSW at the top of his class.
- Joined highly regarded strategy consulting firm Booz Allen & Hamilton, consulting to the CEOs, Boards and senior management of global corporations within Australia.
- To learn and specialise in supply chain – against all odds, sought out the co-inventor of supply chain in Germany and convinced him to be a partner in his firm, GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP, launched in January 2000.
- More than 500 successful blue chip projects with high impact business transformations in large corporations using the full power of SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
- 4 Seminal and path breaking business books IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – these are available in bookstores and universities and libraries worldwide.
This offer expires in
Our Quick Notes On Five Flows Of Supply Chain Management
USE CODE "FREETODAY"
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Our Clients say it better than we ever could:
Our Clients come from a variety of industries – yet they have a common element. They rarely rest on their laurels, and are always looking to do better.
OUR PROJECTS - EFFECTIVE TRANSFORMATIONS
In the last 20 years we have completed more than 500 projects. Click below to see a sample of our projects.
THE 5-STAR BUSINESS NETWORK
If you are deeply passionate about the world of business and supply chain networks as I am, and enjoy digging answers to critical questions that will help build and steer your business with wisdom, then join me. This book is a journey of exploration through the world of business networks that run along the veins of today’s commercial world.
OUTPERFORM OUTSOURCE OUTPROFIT
The trend of outsourcing continues to grow unabated with the whole gamut of services, from simple to mission-critical tasks. There is not a single company on earth that does not outsource anything. It is not just about cost arbitrage, it is also a finer expression of division of labour at the organisational level. Like all leverage, outsourcing is a double-edged sword too. On one hand, it allows you to do more, faster. On the other hand, if it goes bad, it can easily kill your business. If you do not believe that is possible – you can google the Fox Meyer saga from the 90s and see for yourself.
UNCHAIN YOUR CORPORATION
Businesses Are Chained By Unseen Chains. If You Are Looking For Ways To “Unchain Your Corporation” A Successful Business Transformation Is Required.
Successful Business Transformations Are Difficult, Yet Rewarding.
Business Transformation Is Fast Becoming A Question Of Survival In The Modern Globalised Era.
Modern Supply Chains Integrate Businesses And Economies Faster By Systematic Information Sharing From Internal And External Sources.
Companies Can Multiply Profits By Progressively Ramping Up Cohesion And Collaboration Of All Moving Parts In B2B Network To Achieve Tighter Integration.
GREEN SUPPLY CHAIN – AN ACTION MANIFESTO
It is generally accepted that environmental consciousness is now changing to environmental proactiveness as organizations are discovering that it makes good commercial sense.
Boards are asking the management to review their policies related to environmental norms, not only to bolster their corporate social responsibility aims, but also because consumers are asking for greener supply chains
It is also widely agreed that consumers will increasingly prefer to buy more and even pay more for products or services provided in an environmentally sound manner.