CFOs are not the only ones who underestimate the impact of Supply Chains on modern corporations. CMOs, COOS and even CEOs are not fully aware of the full potential of supply chain management. When the potential is not fully known, expectations are too low and results are even lower. This speech and will show you the impact of Supply Chain Management in Modern Corporations. Here is the video of a keynote speech on Impact of Supply Chain Management in Modern Corporations. To know more about Vivek Sood, make sure to visit the website viveksood.com or Global Supply Chain Group. For any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find comments on Why Executives Underestimate the Impact of Supply Chains? article on LinkedIn.
Why Executives Underestimate the Impact of Supply Chains?
TIME TO READ
January 8, 2019
Copyright - These concepts, frameworks and ideas are copyright of GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP from the time of their creation. Do NOT copy these without permission and proper attribution.
- These ideas and concepts will be usually expressed by our thought leaders in multiple forums - conferences, speeches, books, reports, workshops, webinars, videos and training. You may have heard us say the same thing before.
- The date shown above the article refers to the day when this article was updated. This blog post or article may have been written anytime prior to that date.
- All anecdotes are based on true stories to highlight the key points of the article - some details are changed to protect identification of the parties involved.
- You are encouraged to comment below - your real identity and email will not be revealed when your comment is displayed. Insightful comments will be featured, and will win a copy of one of our books. Please keep the comments relevant, decorous and respectful of everyone. All comments represent opinions of the commentators.
Our Quick Notes On Five Flows Of Supply Chain Management
Part of our new “Quick Notes” series – this report answers your most pertinent questions of the topic.
- What are the five flows of SCM?
- Why are they important TO YOU?
- How can you map, track, and optimise these flows to serve YOU?
- What is the importance of difference between "Supply Chain" and "Value Chain"?
- What are the stellar case studies of each of the five flows?