Case Study – Circa 2010-2020 Timeframe
Supply Chain Benchmarks- Success Story
GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN BENCHMARKS
Cost Savings Initiatives
Investments in New capital types of equipment.
Lower costs structure
Click below to share this post
- In the same range Benchmark activities on companies providing the same product value and of size.
- Envisaged benchmark to save 10 to 20% on supply chain costs.
- Realization of cost savings of nearly 20%.
POPULAR CASE STUDY
- The company had nearly 9 manufacturing locations for nearly 4,000 products which were supplied to more than 100 countries around the world.
- Average utilization of plants was 53%.
- The Supply Chain was extremely complex due to security regulations controlling the movement and storage of dangerous goods.
A suitable benchmark for the operation was developed based on several relevant criteria.