Want To Know What We Are Known For?
More than 120 years of Combined Cutting Edge Corporate Experience in Supply Chain Based Business Transformations
Our Value Added Is Typically In Excess Of 10 Times The Project Costs
- Our results, by far, exceed those delivered by other strategy consutling firms or internal teams.
- Aided by our ability to envision supply chains of tomorrow, we quickly focus on strategic points of high leverage in order to create highest business impact in shortest periods of time.
- Our key people are pioneers and renowned thought leaders in the field of supply chain management. One of them was part of the team that coined the phrase “Supply Chain Management” more than 25 years ago – and was instrumental in developing the whole methodology, terminology and tool kit during the pioneering days of this discipline.
- We stay on the job only till we (and our clients) believe we are adding value. We recognize that we do not want to be part of the client management team.
- We fund to develop and remain on the cutting edge of new research, methodologies, models, heuristics and tools.
- With a combined experience of more than 150 projects and more than 120 years in supply chain consulting and senior management, our core team has seen many type of situations, industries, geographies and issues.
- Our hypothesis-driven approach combined with our accumulated intellectual capital of templates, databases and benchmarks is extremely powerful in short-circuiting the project life-cycle.
Our Projects Are Less Expensive To Our Clients.
- Rates are about 70%-90% of the top-tier strategy consulting companies who do similar work.
- Hours worked are lower because we don’t inundate projects with learn-on-the-job junior staff.
ABOUT THE PRINCIPAL AUTHOR
Today, Vivek and his partners are among 20-30 people on the planet earth who have this deep understanding of supply chain systems, practices and tools. CEOs, COOs, executives and Boards call them in most challenging situations once they know the full potential of supply chain based transformations. Following are key milestones in Vivek's journey:
- Started in 1983 as a merchant navy cadet at 18 years age, worked his way to qualify as a Captain – qualified to take command of any merchant ship, worldwide.
- Earned a top tier MBA from UNSW at the top of his class.
- Joined highly regarded strategy consulting firm Booz Allen & Hamilton, consulting to the CEOs, Boards and senior management of global corporations within Australia.
- To learn and specialise in supply chain – against all odds, sought out the co-inventor of supply chain in Germany and convinced him to be a partner in his firm, GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP, launched in January 2000.
- More than 500 successful blue chip projects with high impact business transformations in large corporations using the full power of SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
- 4 Seminal and path breaking business books IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – these are available in bookstores and universities and libraries worldwide.
This offer expires in
Our Quick Notes On Five Flows Of Supply Chain Management
USE CODE "FREETODAY"
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Our Clients say it better than we ever could:
Our Clients come from a variety of industries – yet they have a common element. They rarely rest on their laurels, and are always looking to do better.
OUR PROJECTS - EFFECTIVE TRANSFORMATIONS
In the last 20 years we have completed more than 500 projects. Click below to see a sample of our projects.
THE 5-STAR BUSINESS NETWORK
If you are deeply passionate about the world of business and supply chain networks as I am, and enjoy digging answers to critical questions that will help build and steer your business with wisdom, then join me. This book is a journey of exploration through the world of business networks that run along the veins of today’s commercial world.
OUTPERFORM OUTSOURCE OUTPROFIT
The trend of outsourcing continues to grow unabated with the whole gamut of services, from simple to mission-critical tasks. There is not a single company on earth that does not outsource anything. It is not just about cost arbitrage, it is also a finer expression of division of labour at the organisational level. Like all leverage, outsourcing is a double-edged sword too. On one hand, it allows you to do more, faster. On the other hand, if it goes bad, it can easily kill your business. If you do not believe that is possible – you can google the Fox Meyer saga from the 90s and see for yourself.
UNCHAIN YOUR CORPORATION
Businesses Are Chained By Unseen Chains. If You Are Looking For Ways To “Unchain Your Corporation” A Successful Business Transformation Is Required.
Successful Business Transformations Are Difficult, Yet Rewarding.
Business Transformation Is Fast Becoming A Question Of Survival In The Modern Globalised Era.
Modern Supply Chains Integrate Businesses And Economies Faster By Systematic Information Sharing From Internal And External Sources.
Companies Can Multiply Profits By Progressively Ramping Up Cohesion And Collaboration Of All Moving Parts In B2B Network To Achieve Tighter Integration.
GREEN SUPPLY CHAIN – AN ACTION MANIFESTO
It is generally accepted that environmental consciousness is now changing to environmental proactiveness as organizations are discovering that it makes good commercial sense.
Boards are asking the management to review their policies related to environmental norms, not only to bolster their corporate social responsibility aims, but also because consumers are asking for greener supply chains
It is also widely agreed that consumers will increasingly prefer to buy more and even pay more for products or services provided in an environmentally sound manner.
FOR SENIOR EXECUTIVES AND DIRECTORS
YOUR HIGHEST VALUE ADDED IN YOUR COMPANY