Our Business Strenght
"To Lead The People, Walk Behind Them."
Our Business Strength-
End-to-end supply chains are vast entities. Without full understanding of the complete picture, it is quite possible to create more problems than solutions.
Our operational backgrounds, our top level supply chain experience as well as our continued thought leadership in this arena results in a strong knowledge base.
The Art Of Making Sure Your Customers Get What They Want While You Make Profits.
This Involves Understanding Your Customer Needs And Segment Them Accordingly. With This Intimate Knowledge Of Customers, You Will Be Able To Create Purpose-Built, End-To-End Supply Chains To Meet Those Different Segments. In Other Words, It Is The Strategy That Will Help You Get To Supply Chain 3.0.
Why Use It?
The Marketing Department Usually Has Customer Profiles, Which Are Only As Good As They Are For Marketing Purposes. For Supply Chain Optimization, You Need A Different Set Of Customer Profiles, Based On Their Actual Demand For Your Supplied Goods/Services.
By Having Optimised Supply Chains For Specific Customers, You Will Increase Your Throughput To Their Maximum Potential And Global Benchmarks In Your Industry. Customers Are Delighted By Being Served With The Right Stock At The Right Time.
We Are One Of The First Top-Tier Consulting Firm With A Focus On Supply Chain Strategy. To Us, Devising A Supply Chain Strategy Is Akin To Craftsmanship; As It Requires Passion, Care, And Good Intention.
5 Key Questions For The Boards And Senior Management Teams Considering Supply Chain Strategies:
- Is Your Supply Chain Strategy Supporting Or Hindering Your Business Strategy? Is Your Supply Chain Performing To Your Satisfaction?
- Are Your Supply Chain Costs And Throughput Close To Their Optimum Potential Or Global Benchmarks In Your Industry?
- Is A Continual Improvement Plan To Reduce Costs, And Increase Throughput In Place? What Is The Actual Performance Against This Plan?
- Are Your Customers Delighted By The On-Time In-Full Delivery Performance?
- Are Your Inventories Under Control?