Supply Chain Infrastructure in India
January 8, 2019
India is an emerging country which draws the attention because of its astonishing economic results. Moreover, with more than 1 billion of inhabitants, this is a huge potential market for global firms. All you need to know to invest in India is in the book: “Supply Chain infrastructure in India and its funding – a comprehensive report”. Indeed, Vivek Sood showed strengths about India in terms of infrastructures, sectors and explained why a lot of firms had chosen this country more than another. Moreover, there are thorough analyses about weaknesses of India and about efforts that should be done by India to have an optimal growth. The following questions are treated in this book:
- What would create a per capita GDP of USD 25,000?
- What would be the main sources of production and consumption in an economy like that?
- What would be the key infra-structures needs, including supply chain infrastructure?
- What is the key gap between the current state of infra-structure and the infrastructure required for such an economy?
- How will this gap be fulfilled?
- Where will the impetus for change come from both within and outside India? How?
- Who will lead this change – the government, the public, the industry, the NGO’s? What role will others play?
- What is the path from now to 2025? Which projects, in what order, by who, why?
This book is really interesting and clear for investors and professionals who want to know more about India, a promising country which is in process on the economic field.
Copyright - These concepts, frameworks and ideas are copyright of GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP from the time of their creation. Do NOT copy these without permission and proper attribution.
- These ideas and concepts will be usually expressed by our thought leaders in multiple forums - conferences, speeches, books, reports, workshops, webinars, videos and training. You may have heard us say the same thing before.
- The date shown above the article refers to the day when this article was updated. This blog post or article may have been written anytime prior to that date.
- All anecdotes are based on true stories to highlight the key points of the article - some details are changed to protect identification of the parties involved.
- You are encouraged to comment below - your real identity and email will not be revealed when your comment is displayed. Insightful comments will be featured, and will win a copy of one of our books. Please keep the comments relevant, decorous and respectful of everyone. All comments represent opinions of the commentators.