Want To Enjoy The FULL Benefits Of A TRULY Effective Supply Chain?
We are arguably one of world's first top tier strategy houses focused entirely on the art of supply chain management.
In Addition To 'Co-Inventing' Supply Chain Management, The Principals Of Global Supply Chain Group Have Continued To Create, Harness And Propogate A Significant Amount Of Practical Intellectual Capital On Supply Chain Management That Forms The Foundatation Of Every Supply Chain In The World Today. -More
Get In Touch With Us When It Is Time To REALLY Transform Your Supply Chain.
UPGRADE YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN USING OUR RESULTS FOCUSED APPROACH
- SYSTEMATIC, RAPID, AND SECURE METHODOLOGY
- PRACTICAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – REPORTS AND BOOKS
- FLEXIBLE, MASTERFUL TEAMS
WHAT Else CAN
SUPPLY CHAIN 3.0
DO FOR ME?
As a Chief Sales Officer you need from your Supply chain:
- Realiability: you want to make sure that your company can fulfill its contract and deliver on time the customers.
- Availability of customized bundles to provide the client a customized solution
- Cost: low cost of service
- Flexibility: in case of a big deal your Supply Chain must be flexible enough.
Recently, we have seen an evolutionary trend: supply chain move from a one-size fits all model to a segmented supply chain portfolio more adapted to give the customer the best service quality.
Good cooperation between sales and the operations departments is the key to a successful, reliable and effective Supply chain. Sales and Operations Planning is one of the key elements of this dialogue.
This dialogue should also be conducted even broader with the external stakeholder of the supply chain (manufacturers or retailers). CPFR (Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment) with manufacturers and retailers allow to streamline end-to-end supply chain and prevent risks of inventory stock-out.
To learn more about our services click here