As the COO/CSCO, you already know everything about your operations. No one can know your operations and supply chain better than you already do.
So, who can assist you in making your operations and supply chain better?
Obviously, you will need the assistance of a firm that has a broader and deeper skill set. Breadth of thinking comes from strategic leadership at highest level of business transformations in a number of projects. Depth of experience comes from sticking with projects from conceptualisation through to implementation.
Above the skill-set lies the trust and care factor. Who can you trust to look after your best interest through the projects? Who has the passion, the credibility and the trust of senior executives and boards?
Some of your key decision criteria would be:
- Care – who cares more for your business – and what is the demonstrable evidence of this (besides the testimonials)
- Trust – who has earned the trust of their previous customers and has kept the repeat customer usage rate high enough to demonstrate this trust
- Passion – who is passionate about their field of expertise, and has stuck to their field of expertise through ups and downs
- Know-how – who has the worlds’ best substantive know-how in their field of expertise and what is the evidence of this
- Experience – who are the actual staff that will work on our supply chain projects and what is their real experience on projects of this nature. How much of the actual work will be done by the senior partners
- Breadth of exposure – who has the diversity of exposure to be able to grasp and combine the best approaches from a variety of situations to create your unique solution
With our depth of experience and down-to-earth practical sense, we work with you to outline a supply chain road map based on your current state, needs and long-term goals. Not only that, we will be with you all the way through to the top.
To schedule a confidential discussion with us, or simply to access any of the articles given below, or case studies in your industry, please contact us.
Supply Chain – Business transformation is not easy