Want To Enjoy The FULL Benefits Of A TRULY Effective Supply Chain?
We are arguably one of world's first top tier strategy houses focused entirely on the art of supply chain management.
In Addition To 'Co-Inventing' Supply Chain Management, The Principals Of Global Supply Chain Group Have Continued To Create, Harness And Propogate A Significant Amount Of Practical Intellectual Capital On Supply Chain Management That Forms The Foundatation Of Every Supply Chain In The World Today. -More
Get In Touch With Us When It Is Time To REALLY Transform Your Supply Chain.
UPGRADE YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN USING OUR RESULTS FOCUSED APPROACH
- SYSTEMATIC, RAPID, AND SECURE METHODOLOGY
- PRACTICAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – REPORTS AND BOOKS
- FLEXIBLE, MASTERFUL TEAMS
Supply Chain From A Financial Perspective
Every strategic and operational decision taken in a supply chain has financial implications. Supply Chain Management can be seen from two perspectives.
Why Supply Chain Provides The Most Important Leverage To A CFO
Supply Chain can seem far from the financial issues but on the contrary Supply Chain Management is a methodology the break the silo mentality between the different departments of a company. Supply Chain Management is crucial in the budgeting process. It allows a CFO to have the information he need about general logistics cost and cash flow cycle across the supply chain.
How To Control The Cost Of Supply Chain
Good Supply Chain Management can lead to consequent cost reductions
HOW GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP CAN HELP
Our methodology is totally customized to your needs. Global Supply Chain Group will provide you a personalized support from the analysis to the implementation of the Supply Chain transformation.
ABOUT THE PRINCIPAL AUTHOR
Today, Vivek and his partners are among 20-30 people on the planet earth who have this deep understanding of supply chain systems, practices and tools. CEOs, COOs, executives and Boards call them in most challenging situations once they know the full potential of supply chain based transformations. Following are key milestones in Vivek’s journey:
- Started in 1983 as a merchant navy cadet at 18 years age, worked his way to qualify as a Captain – qualified to take command of any merchant ship, worldwide.
- Earned a top tier MBA from UNSW at the top of his class.
- Joined highly regarded strategy consulting firm Booz Allen & Hamilton, consulting to the CEOs, Boards and senior management of global corporations within Australia.
- To learn and specialise in supply chain – against all odds, sought out the co-inventor of supply chain in Germany and convinced him to be a partner in his firm, GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP, launched in January 2000.
- More than 500 successful blue chip projects with high impact business transformations in large corporations using the full power of SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
- 4 Seminal and path breaking business books IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – these are available in bookstores and universities and libraries worldwide.