HAPPY NEW YEAR – 2015
TIME TO READ
January 8, 2019
Copyright - These concepts, frameworks and ideas are copyright of GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP from the time of their creation. Do NOT copy these without permission and proper attribution.
- These ideas and concepts will be usually expressed by our thought leaders in multiple forums - conferences, speeches, books, reports, workshops, webinars, videos and training. You may have heard us say the same thing before.
- The date shown above the article refers to the day when this article was updated. This blog post or article may have been written anytime prior to that date.
- All anecdotes are based on true stories to highlight the key points of the article - some details are changed to protect identification of the parties involved.
- You are encouraged to comment below - your real identity and email will not be revealed when your comment is displayed. Insightful comments will be featured, and will win a copy of one of our books. Please keep the comments relevant, decorous and respectful of everyone. All comments represent opinions of the commentators.
Our Quick Notes On Five Flows Of Supply Chain Management
Part of our new “Quick Notes” series – this report answers your most pertinent questions of the topic.
- What are the five flows of SCM?
- Why are they important TO YOU?
- How can you map, track, and optimise these flows to serve YOU?
- What is the importance of difference between "Supply Chain" and "Value Chain"?
- What are the stellar case studies of each of the five flows?