Supply Chain M & A
What is it?
Smooth transitioning in M & A for logistics
We help logistics companies see whether there are compelling reasons for mergers or acquisitions before you award the mandate. If there are, we will partner with you throughout the process till post-merge integration.
A rigorous, risk-free, unbiased methodology
For both acquirers and sellers, we
Why use it?
Intimate perspectives on logistics
No other investment bank or strategy consulting firm can match our deep practical industry knowledge, our corporate valuation techniques, our M & A process and our commercial acumen.
Unique set of criteria driven by strategic business considerations
By having a thorough understanding of requirements from both parties, we help you get the best performance out of your assets, available technology and Third Party Service providers’ (3PL’s) capabilities.
Responsive supply chains
In the changing global business environment, you will have a true competitive advantage both in terms of massive throughput de-bottlenecking and significant cost reduction.
Five key questions for the Boards and Senior Management Teams considering Mergers and Acquisitions:
- Are your customers routinely asking for a geographical footprint to match theirs? Are you competitors unfairly benefiting by their supply chain breadth?
- Is your company too small to compete effectively on a level playing field? Are your competitors routinely trumpeting their economies of scale and scope in their pitches? Are your investors increasingly pressing for growth?
- Is your business profitability harder to replicate by organic growth?
- Are you routinely being approached by suitors wishing to form strategic alliances and/or more permanent relationships?
- Have you considered buying, selling or other strategic alliances with businesses in logistics industry?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes – your company will benefit by talking to our Mergers and Acquisitions team, before you award the mandate, mail to us.