UNCHAIN YOUR CORPORATION
FROM SUPPLY CHAINS TO B2B NETWORKS
Opportunity In Supply Chains Are Rarely Clear, And Never Well Defined:
- Modern Supply Chain Management (SCM) Takes The Companies Through Three Big Transformations. Dr Wolfgang Partsch (Our Senior Partner Based In Munich, Germany) Co-Invented SCM In Early 1980s To Knit Together Operational Groups In A Swiss-German Company.
- Since Then SCM Has Been Used To Integrate Rest Of The Departments, And Even Outside Companies – Suppliers And Customers – Tighter And Tighter Into One Cohesive Unit, Reaping Huge Profits For The Winners.
Companies, universities and consultants have collectively invested an estimated over $75 billion around the globe in supply chain know-how development.
- There Was A Time When Differentiation Created Competitive Advantage – And This Was Enough To Assure Profitability. That Was In The 80’S When Michael Porter Of Harvard University Wrote His Book “The Competitive Advantage.”
- Today, Competitive Advantage Is Not Enough. You Need To Super-Specialise And Go Beyond – To Collaborative Advantage.
- This Requires A Massive Shift In Thinking Towards Integration, And A Complete Business Transformation To Your Custom Built Business-To-Business Network.
Below is the result of a five-year study of 1200 companies, conducted by our team.
- There are distinct differences between the supply chains of the winners and losers.
- Here are the key takeaway messages from the study.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
There are only two kinds of people on this earth. Those who want to think outside the box, and those who do not want to. This book is meant for the former. It does not matter what you do, and what level you hold within your company. If you like to think about new things and put them in practice, this book will benefit you in some way.
This book is dedicated to our clients – the influential and resourceful executives and CEOs who expect a big positive change, a big delta, in profits and revenues as a result of the business transformations they
They know that, in this age, every few years a business transformation is required in order to keep the business relevant with trends in the market place, in technology, in consumer taste as well as in the
They acknowledge the changes in the external marketplace, internal challenges, and the need for change. They are not paralysed by fear, and they are prepared to take judicious action.
They are pragmatic business people. They want to maximize their profitability, while minimizing their risk by using a tried and tested methodology for business transformations.
Most importantly, having tried the big brands before, they create long term partnerships with best-of-breed thought leaders, and leverage those partnerships to configure and lead joint teams of high
impact individuals for positive business transformations.
Only if you promise to spread the good word. Actually, come to think of it, we know you will do that anyway once you read this book – so, yes please ask (email: [email protected]) and we will get it signed by the Author. If it is meant as a gift for a valued client, customer or supplier, do not forget to include their name in the request. Do not forget that if you buy from us you will get the hardcopy, full colour, premium paper VIP version of the same book that is available at bookstores worldwide.
We love to browse before we buy, and no doubt, you do too. A lot of information is available on the book’s specialist website unchainyourcorporation.com. If you are a serious reader, and want to read the first 3 chapters for free before making a decision, please send us an email on [email protected] and we will send these to you via an email.
On popular demand by the reviewers – here is one-page summary for the CEOs, and a link to a quick survey they can ask their team to do.
At its core, the message of this book is very simple. As a CEO or senior executive, you already know how much effort every company puts into selecting the very best people they can find – whether in sales, marketing, finance, operations or any other part of the company. Having recruited them, every company puts equally sterling effort in training these people to enable them to do their job.
Finally, every company equips these people with the best possible tools – whether in IT, or other arena – that they can find in the market place. At an immense expense, these tools are configured, customized and enhanced to suit the company strategy.
Yet, when they look at the results – profits, revenues, customer satisfaction – most CEOs privately express a view that they are not getting the full value for their investments and efforts described above.
Why do companies perform less than optimally, despite such massive advantage? Why do CFOs have to regularly ‘massage’ the numbers at the end of every quarter? What are the invisible chains that hold back these companies?
If you are one of the target readers, but are fully convinced that these invisible chains do not exist in your company, I invite you to take the complementary survey at this link: www.unchainyourcorporation.com/survey. You may be surprised by the result.
If you are already aware of these invisible chains then I am sure you are also asking the key question – what to do about these? How to break these chains apart and build strong business-to-business networks that will help your company survive through downturns and thrive through upturns. That, indeed, is the core message of this book.
In the past, in line with the standard practice in publishing industry, when a company or person wanted to present multiple copies of books as gift to their customers or suppliers we have offerred upto 35% off on deals of more than 100 copies for conferences and events. On purchases above 3 copies we are happy to discuss discounts on an individual basis. Please send us an email on [email protected] to discuss.
- Learn why business networks are important and the tremendous value they can add to the businesses who use them wisely.
- How to make your business more resilient and responsive in the periods of high volatility by using business networks to absorb the shock. This might actually save your business one day.
- Learn how to substitute a business network for a multi-billion dollar business infrastructure.
- In credit crunch times why business networks that play together survive together, while the lone rangers get shot down. Learn from Lehman story.
- Learn how to scale up faster in boom time – using your business network far enhanced and rapid scalability.
TESTIMONIALS FOR THE BOOk
FOR SENIOR EXECUTIVES AND DIRECTORS
YOUR HIGHEST VALUE ADDED IN YOUR COMPANY